What's in a share?
Our Salad CSA is the first an only of it's kind in Asheville. We grow over 30 different types of leafy greens, microgreens, petite root vegetables, tomatoes, peppers and more. Your CSA share will include a diversity of vegetables, herbs and the occasional fruit grown on our farm. The vegetables that you receive will change as the season changes and can all be eaten raw in a salad. Each week your bag will include some seasonal, staple varieties of vegetables such as lettuce, spinach and tomatoes as well as delicious vegetables that may be new to you such as tatsoi or bok choy.
We offer two CSA options:
- Full Season CSA - May 2 through October 10 for $500.
- Half Season CSA - May 2 through July 18 for $250.
- *There is an additional service charge if you purchase your CSA online. You can purchase your share via check or cash by sending us a message.
pick up options:
We offer three CSA pick up options:
- On the farm on Wednesdays from 4:00-7:00pm.
- 215 Old Macedonia Road, Alexander, NC 28701
- At the Asheville City Market on Saturdays from 8:00am-12:00pm
- North Market Street, Asheville, NC 28801
- At the Black Mountain Tailgate Market on Saturdays from 9:00am-12:00pm
- 130 Montreat Rd, Black Mtn, NC 28711