What's in a share?
Our Salad CSA is the first an only of it's kind in Asheville. We grow over 30 different types of leafy greens, microgreens, petite root vegetables, tomatoes, peppers and more. Your CSA share will include a diversity of vegetables, herbs and the occasional fruit grown on our farm. The vegetables that you receive will change as the season changes and can all be eaten raw in a salad. Each week your bag will include some seasonal, staple varieties of vegetables such as lettuce, spinach and tomatoes as well as delicious vegetables that may be new to you such as tatsoi or bok choy.
Salad share options:
We offer two Salad CSA options:
- Full Season Salad CSA - April 26 through November 1 for $560. *SOLD OUT
- Half Season CSA - August 2 through November 1 for $300.
pick up options:
We offer five CSA pick up options:
- On the farm on Wednesdays from 4:00-7:00pm.
- 215 Old Macedonia Road, Alexander, NC 28701
- At the Asheville City Market on Saturdays from 8:00am-12:00pm
- North Market Street, Ashville, NC 28801
- At Fifth Season Gardening in the Asheville Market on Wednesdays from 4:00-7:00pm.
- 4 South Tunnel Road, Asheville, NC 28805
- At the Black Mountain Tailgate Market on Saturdays from 9:00am-12:00pm
- 130 Montreat Road, Black Mountain, NC 28711
- At the Asheville City Market South on Wednesdays from 12:00pm-4:00pm.
- 1 Town Square Blvd, Asheville, NC 28803
ready to join?
Head on over to our store.